- The Notebook – Jurnalul unei iubiri
- The Best of Me – Cel mai de pret cadou
- Safe Heaven – Refugiul
- A walk to remember – O plimbare de neuitat
- Message in a Bottle – Mesaj de departe
- The Rescue
- A bend in the Road – Accidentul
- Nights in Rodanthe – Nopţi în Rodanthe
- The Guardian
- The Wedding – Nunta
- Dear John – Dragă John
- The Choice
- The Lucky One – Talismanul norocos
- The Last Song – Ultimul cântec
- The Longest Ride – Cel mai lung drum
- True Believer (True Believer #1) – Miracolul
- At first sight (True Believer #2) – Dragoste la prima vedere
About the Author
Nicholas Sparks is one of the world’s most beloved storytellers. All of his books have been New York Times bestsellers, with over 105 million copies sold worldwide, in more than 50 languages, including over 75 million copies in the United States alone.
Sparks wrote one of his best-known stories, The Notebook, over a period of six months at age 28.
Sparks lives in North Carolina. He contributes to a variety of local and national charities, and is a major contributor to the Creative Writing Program (MFA) at the University of Notre Dame, where he provides scholarships, internships, and a fellowship annually. He co-founded The Epiphany School in New Bern, North Carolina in 2006. As a former full scholarship athlete (he still holds a track and field record at the University of Notre Dame) he also spent four years coaching track and field athletes at the local public high school. In 2009, the team he coached at New Bern High School set a World Junior Indoor Record in the 4 x400 meter, in New York. The record still stands. Click to watch the Runner’s World video with Nicholas.